who needs friends when you have inactive followers
do yoU EVER GET SO UPSET THAT FICITIONAL CAHRACCTESRS HAVE THE SAME AGE AS YOU AND THEYVE GONE ON SUCH MAGICAL ADNVETURES AND YOU HAVENT????
What do you mean? You went on all of those adventures with them, didn’t you?
That is the best answer ever
with all of the water consumption and walking i don’t see how I’m going to be gaining the freshman 15… i guess now i just need to watch my intake on alcohol and stupid decisions on unhealthy food… also not having a scale here is going to ACTUALLY kill me
fit-personality made a post about 5 things that she is excited for and I thought that I should do it too because there is always so much to be excited for! I hope that anyone reading this does this list too because it’s such a simple way to spread positivity and happiness! Here’s my list!
1) I’m moving to the university of my dreams in three days and going to be starting a new chapter of my life!
2) I’m going to my favorite amusement park in October with two of my best friends!
3) Football season is almost here… which means my first college tailgate!!
4) I’m about to be on a campus of 40,000+ people, and I only know about five of them. I’m excited to put myself out there and meet people from tons of different states, countries, backgrounds, religions, cultures, etc!
5) Being a college freshman, I finally have the opportunity to take classes that really interest me, instead of those required high school ones! I finally get to learn about new things that I have never been taught and will hopefully help me decide on a major soon/help me realize what I want to be doing for the rest of my life!